How can we help you?
Space Planning and Design
At MBI, we use advanced computer aided design to complete projects of any size and scope. Our comprehensive space planning and design services include:
- Site Dimension Verification
- Typical Workstation Design and Budget
- 3-D Renderings
- CAD Installation Drawings
- ADA Code Adherence
- Standards Development
Our in-house designers offer a combined 45 years in the industry
Sales and Project Coordination
One of the most important services MBI provides is our thorough knowledge of the products we represent and how to maximize their applications. By recommending effective configurations, discussing the pros and cons of each product, and presenting colors, materials, and finishes, our sales team can help our customers realize the potential of the products they choose. To ensure that projects run smoothly from inception to completion, MBI project coordinators work closely with our sales team as well as sub-contractors, architects, designers and our own installation crew.
Delivery and Installation
MBI’s installers have a long history of working very efficiently and completing installation projects with exceptional results and delighted customers. MBI’s installation team is certified every third year to ensure we are well versed on updates.
Our team receives and inspects product at our warehouse in Kent. We will set up your installation around your schedule, and leave your workspace clean and tidy upon completion. Our installers are in uniform, driving easy to recognize trucks and vans. The installers continuously check fit, rigidity and accuracy to the installation drawings during the entire project. Our constant goal is a ‘zero’ punch list.
We also offer:
· Long and short term storage.
· Asset Inventory Management system
Whether we deliver a single chair or install an entire floor of furniture our installers’ courtesy and skills will validate your decision to use MBI as your office furnishings resource.
MBI has a full time Service Technician who has been trained and certified by Herman Miller to repair their entire line of seating. Whether you own the legendary Aeron or the Mirra or the Sayl, we can extend the life of your investment and minimize downtime in your office. Herman Miller chairs have one of the best warranties in the furniture industry so, if you are the original buyer of the chair and it is still under warranty, the repair costs you nothing! And with a full inventory of parts most seating repairs can be done within days of your call.
Important manufacturing information is on a tag on the bottom of your chair. Simply email ChairRepairs@mbiseattle.com to schedule a visit from our Service Technician. Please include a picture of the tag, a description of what is wrong, the address the chair is located and your contact information.
We’ve partnered with LEAF Commercial Capital to bring you Herman Miller Financial Solutions. LEAF’s expertise in financing combined with our knowledge of work can give you an office that puts your people in the best position to drive success.
- 100% Financing- Unlike bank financing, which often requires a 20 percent down payment and excludes soft costs (such as installation and shipping), we can finance the whole project.
- Maximize Capital- Your monthly payments do not affect your established line of credit, cash reserves, or require a compensating deposit balance. You have more capital for your business.
- Inflation Friendly- As costs go up over the term of your contract, you pay the same rate as when you began. That stretches your dollars and gives you more access to the cash in your business.
- Cash Flow Flexibility- Tailoring payment terms and structures to match unique needs, such as seasonality, expansion plans, or revenue cycles, lets you get more out of your space and your budget.
- Accounting Benefits- Balance sheet considerations, such as operational versus capital expenditures, are important decisions when investing in your business. We help you design a financing solution that best fits your accounting and tax requirements.
- Payment Terms- Terms can range from 12 to 72 months with flexible End- of-Term options. Extend the term to six years to lower your monthly payment.
- Payment Structures- Schedule your payment to match your cash flow. Make a lower payment initially and structure future payments to grow as your company’s revenue increases or business cycles require.
- End-of-Term Options- You can own the equipment with a $1.00 Purchase Option. Or with a True Lease, you have the option to own or return the furniture at the end of the term, with an affordable payment during the term. Also, you can extend your lease month-to- month for a specified period of time.
- Add-on Options- With any of our options, you can add new Herman Miller furniture at any time with a simple increase to your monthly payment. Your office can grow as your business does.
- Fast and Focused- Your personal financial specialist works directly with you and can provide credit decisions in hours. Same-day approvals are typical. We use our online tool to estimate payments in seconds. The minimal time required to complete our straightforward documents gives you more time to get on with your work.
Terms and Conditions: Financing and lease options are provided by LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc., and are subject to credit approval.